Outdoor LED display
Frida’s outdoor LED display is computer controlled for the display of a variety of information. Comprised of high quality LED components, it works in all weather conditions, with an IP65 protection grade. It features a higher brightness than an indoor LED screen, ensuring a vivid display, even in direct sunlight.
The outdoor LED screen meets strict production quality standards, with a warranty period of 2 years. We will deliver the LED display as a module (with free accessories); ensuring you can adjust the size as needed.
|Model||Pixel Pitch||Pixel Density||Module Size||LED Configuration||Brightness (CD/㎡)|
- An LED backlight ensures a higher brightness, higher contrast ratio, longer service life, and lower power dissipation.
- The outdoor LED display has intelligent functions, including replaying, looping, planning and statistics recording.
- The large viewing angle (H: 140°V: 140°) gives clear images for more viewers.
- It displays 281 trillion colors.
- The screen has an excellent waterproof performance, with a screen protector on the front, and a waterproof cover on the back.
- The module cabinet is galvanized and phosphated, giving it an excellent rust resistance.
- Reflow soldering on PCB creates an oxygen insulating layer, which avoids moisture and oxidation and ensures long-life performance.
- The tolerance of the whole LED display is ±0.2mm, ensuring the image is not distorted.